Simcity and Simcity Digital Deluxe will be releasing for PCs in 2013. The game requires a computers with these minimum requirements.
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- OS: Vista /XP/Windows 7
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 2×00 or better ; nVidia 7800 or better ; Intel HD 4000 series or better
- DVD Rom: 8x or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- Operating System: Snow Leopard 10.6.4
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 10GB HD Space
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA 9400M/ Intel HD3000
- Broadband Internet:Minimum 256 kbps download, 64 kbps upload
To discover what graphics card your computer has, please follow these tips.
- Click the START or Windows icon at the lower left of the taskbar.
- Type “dxdiag” without quotes and press Enter
- Press Yes if asked.
- Click the Display tab at the top.
- Look for Name, which will be your graphics card.
If you need help in identifying your computer can run this game, comment below by typing your graphics card from the Display tab, and the System Tab, type your “Operating System“, “Processor” “Graphics Card” and “Memory.”
The two most important factors are your Graphics Card and Processor.
Today Ocean Quigley, confirmed Simcity will be heading to this year’s E3 Entertainment Expo.
Quigley states that Simcity is an online game. All cities are interconnected in some way and will have an impact on the larger world. Yes, even the city you created will affect other cities around you and vice versa. Maxis servers will be calculating all the simulations between the scope of the global market, the shifts and changes that affect the region, and the interactions between each city. “We’re not just simulating the internal mechanics of cities, we’re simulating how cities relate to each other.” Each city will be different and take on specific roles, for example a casino city’s crime can affect nearby cities, or a city that specializes in being green.
You are allowed to play alone or with friends in a region to see how each other’s cities interact with each other. Quigley described this feeling as “magical” when you see Sims from your friend’s city travel to your city.
Quigley plans to show more of Simcity later this year at the E3 Expo.
Generally reactions to this announcement were mixed. It appears players are not quite convinced this isn’t the direction the next Simcity game should take. Some gamers are hoping for a single player offline experience, being that the main series thus far was playble offline. Others are concerned about EA’s Origin DRM techniques.
Hello I’m Mike Richardson, and I’ll be your commander in chief at my new website SimCitizens. SimCitizens is a site that will cover the latest Simcity games from Simcity 2013 and onwards.
It will also cover other city building and simulation games including Cities XL, Anno, and The Sims once new games are announced. For now this site will focus on Simcity 2013.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!